8/12/11

weekend to do list.

Somehow, this morning I am feeling fairly ambitious. which has led me to a list of my top 5 to do's of the weekend.


1. buy fresh flowers.
I feel like I don't treat myself to these enough, and with all the farmers markets around venice, I am sure to find some that would sit beautifully on a stack of coffee table books.


2. take my first barre method class.
I've been dying to try this workout on for size for a while, and with a quick groupon purchase, I have no excuse not to!


3. rent a surfboard.
I've taken a lesson the past couple weekends in a row - and think I might be ready to just mess around on my own for a few hours Sunday morning. It's a fun alternative to working out!


4. be a part time mixologist.
I've been dying over bar carts for a long time now - but living in such a teeny tiny space doesn't allow for one - but that doesnt have to stop me from learning the art of cocktailing. with my goal of no beer for 30 days - cocktails may be a nice break from my nightly glass of wine. (a few recipes here, here and here i'll be testing out this weekend!)


5. experHAIRment.
I need to get out of my boring hair down or up in a top knot routine and find some good in between styles!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

KateM3 said...

2 great summer drinks
-Hendrick's gin, chilled tonic water, muddled cucumber. Perfect.
-St. Germain (elderflower liquor), champagne, peach slice.